we&us } OneBee ; Th One and only us - (:
! WELOVE ♥ ONEBEE(:
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
1Brelaysystem

Dear 1B,

Please refer to the attachment below (you can click on it to view it closer) for the relay system of our class. I will not reveal the numbers of all the students. What you need to do is to ensure you have the number of the person before and after you (so go and ask them!), as well as my number( which i will give in class).

Due to the number of girls in our class, I have decided not all our first layer students are the class committee. I have also tried to arrange the list such that you are informing the friends closer or sitting near to you. I believed we should all practise a sense of emergency so regardless you like/dislike the person who sent you the sms or you are going to send the sms, please still practise basic responsibilities.

In case of emergency, I will send sms to the students of the first layer.
First layer -> second layer -> third layer -> fourth layer -> fifth layer

Each student is required to send an sms striaght back to me once they receive the sms from the person in front of you.

In all my emergency sms, I will start with the heading "Dear students of 1B, ...." and ends with "- Ms Lim". Bear in mind that we will only activate relay system during emergency. Discipline actions will be taken if you play a prank on your friends.

I will remind everyone in class again tomorrow and will activate the relay system this week to have our first try-out.

Do take note that in all relay system exercises, I would expect the last student to reply me within 4 hours time.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Ms Lim