|
! WELOVE ♥ ONEBEE(:
|
|
Friday, June 26, 2009
First Day of School Reopen
Dear 1B, Yes, most of you have heard that you will have a new timetable for Term 3 and Term 4. Take note: Monday - Old Timetable Tuesday -New Timetable Reminder again... What to bring on Monday: 1) Normal Timetable stuffs 2) Travel Declaration Form*** 3) Thermometers (working please)*** 4) First Semester Result Slips (signed)*** 5) Health Booklet (thank you Dana for the reminder) Please go straight to class on Monday. Reason: minimise big group contacts I will spot-check on attire on Monday. Make sure hair, fingernails, badge, and skirts (for ladies) are of proper length and colours. Please tell those who do not online on the above information. I will activate relay system on sunday morning and I expect prompt response. Please understand the situation is still "fluid" and may change anytime. Thus, i seek your understanding to react responsibly and fast. Love, Ms Lim |