|
! WELOVE ♥ ONEBEE(:
|
|
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
HEYS ALL :D Rachh here . Uhs , those in th maths remedial , please note that it is being held in th Maths / MAC room already (: Lalalala . :D ): (: :B :x :s :/ Hmm , next birthday is Regine on 10 June ?? Only my ERPS can be striked off th homework list , && I already did them last holiday ): Sigh sigh , people are finishing their homework already && I'm still slacking & yet to start on th pile . Th homework's left in th darkest , dustiest , dirtiest corner of my room . With spiders crawling over them , especially tarantulas [:D] , & snakes slithering over it . When will th pestman come & get rid of them ? Oh , th pestman's due on 1 March 3009 ): LALALALA . Don't blame me , I'm seriously bored ): |