|
! WELOVE ♥ ONEBEE(:
|
|
Thursday, July 16, 2009
WOOOOOOO . Rachel here . Got nothing to post :xxxx This week have SO MUCH homewk ): BAHHH . Or is it just me ? Cause I never do a lot of work :/ AHHHHH . I'm boreddd . Someone else post too ehs , all of you must be boredd of my rantings && stuff on th class blog :D WHERE DID TH CLASS SPIRIT GO MANS ? Deaddd liaos . Tues' dancing lesson killed my legs :/ Ached like siaoooo . HAHA , did anyone even pay attention in Malay today ?? & I'm so dead for th Science test , phail le la . Wahahahahhahahahahahas . Ok , I'm having a adrenaline rushhhhhh . 6 hours of sleep feel like a minute of sleep to me :/ EHHHHHH ok I shall stop my rantings :DD BYEE |