we&us } OneBee ; Th One and only us - (:
! WELOVE ♥ ONEBEE(:
Saturday, September 5, 2009
My Wishes and Thanks!

My beloved 1Bees~

Once again, i thank you so much for your lovely gifts and wishes you had sent me during Teachers' Day! I appreciated alot for your love, care and concerns~:D

I also love the birthday present that you all had prepared for me. Don't worry, I will not read until my birthday. ;)

My wish for 1Bee is that everyone can improve day by day, in terms of behaviour, academics. I see alot of you improve~ I am happy and glad. Even though some of you are naughty, give problems to me or any other teachers, all of you are precious to me. I want you all to know that I will always be there for you if you need me. I may not help you immediately because I believe most of you just need a listening ear than actions from me. Nonetheless, I am watching you all grow day by day. Do understand that although some of my methods (or any other teachers') are not agreeable to some of you, I hope you all can see the intentions behind our actions.

Lastly, it's going to be the last term soon. I wish each and everyone of you all the best and do your very best for this final term! It may be my last journey with some of you. I hope we will sail together hand in hand and reach the final destination in success and glory~

Love,
Miss Lim